ORGANIZE A PROGRAMME IN YOUR VILLAGE SCHOOL/COMMUNITY
Salaam Mumbai Foundation has been working with children for many years and we have learnt a lot from them. We are constantly updating our modules based on our experiences and feedback from the children: we tailor make our modules based on the need of the school. Help us reach out to more schools and children. Please do get in touch with us to be a part of our programmes.
• Database Management
• Designing & conducting research
• Designing anti tobacco posters and messaging
• Help us monitor a school programme
• Create and design course material
ASSIST IN CONDUCTING CAMPS/EVENTS:
• Event documentation – Photos, Video
• Help conduct tobacco awareness camps at the school, village, block or district level
• Be a part of the event/rally/other community based programmes.
SUPPORT THE CAUSE:
• Marathi Translator.
• Spread the messages.
• Tobacco Control Programme advocates. If you are working in a company you can strive to make your work place tobacco-free and we will help you with it.